Skip to main content

RESULT DDU Gorakhpur 2016

Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University 


Check Your Result click Here

 B. Sc. Part-II
26-MAY-2016
  M.Sc.(Ag.) Genetics & Plant Breeding (Final)
26-MAY-2016
  M.Sc. ( Agriculture ) (Agricultural Economics ) - I
26-MAY-2016
  B.A. Part-II
26-MAY-2016
  B.A. Part-I
24-MAY-2016
  B.A. Part-III
16-MAY-2016
  B.Com. Part-III
16-MAY-2016
  B.Sc. Home Science-I
16-MAY-2016
  B.Sc. Home Science-II
16-MAY-2016
  B.Sc. Home Science-III
16-MAY-2016
  M.A Economics-Final
16-MAY-2016
  M.A Hindi-Prev
16-MAY-2016
  M.A Hindi-Final
16-MAY-2016
  M.A History-Prev
16-MAY-2016
  M.A. Ancient History, Archaeology and Culture (Previous)
12-MAY-2016
  M.A. Ancient History, Archaeology and Culture (Final)
12-MAY-2016
  B.Com.- I Year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Education ) II year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Education ) I year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( HISTORY ) II Year
12-MAY-2016
  M. Com. I Year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Political Science ) II year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Political Science ) I year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Psychology ) I year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Psychology ) II year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Sanskrit ) I year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Sanskrit ) II year
12-MAY-2016
  M.A. (Sociology) I year
12-MAY-2016
  M.A. (Sociology) II year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Urdu ) II year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Geography ) I year
12-MAY-2016
  M. A. ( Geography ) II year
12-MAY-2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fibonacci series in c

Fibonacci series in c Fibonacci series in c programming: c program for Fibonacci series without and with recursion. Using the code below you can print as many numbers of terms of series as desired. Numbers of Fibonacci sequence are known as Fibonacci numbers. First few numbers of series are 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 etc, Except first two terms in sequence every other term is the sum of two previous terms, For example 8 = 3 + 5 (addition of 3, 5). This sequence has many applications in mathematics and Computer Science. Fibonacci series in c using for loop /* Fibonacci Series c language */   #include <stdio.h>   int main ( ) { int n , first = 0 , second = 1 , next , c ;   printf ( "Enter the number of terms \n " ) ; scanf ( "%d" ,& n ) ;   printf ( "First %d ...

To Find Factorial of a Number

To Find Factorial of a Number   Factorial of a Number   For any positive number n , its factorial is given by: factorial = 1 * 2 * 3 * 4. ... n If a number is negative, factorial does not exist and factorial of 0 is 1. This program takes an integer from a user. If user enters negative integer, this program will display error message and if user enters non-negative integer, this program will display the factorial of that number. Source Code /* C program to display factorial of an integer if user enters non-negative integer. */ #include <stdio.h> int main () { int n , count ; unsigned long long int factorial = 1 ; /* you can only write int */ printf ( "\nEnter an integer: \n" ); scanf ( "%d" ,& n ); if ( n < 0 ) printf ( "\nError!!! Factorial of negative number doesn't e...

Sum, Average and Standard deviation in c

 Sum, Average and Standard deviation Write a function that receives 5 integers and returns the sum, average and standard deviation of these numbers. Call this function from main( ) and print the results in main( ). #include <stdio.h> void stat(int a,int b,int c,int d,int e,int *su,float *av,float *std) void main() { clrscr(); float ave,sd; int a,b,c,d,e,sum; printf( "\nInput 5 integers\n" ); scanf( "\n%d\n%d\n%d\n%d\n%d" ,&a,&b,&c,&d,&e);   stat(a,b,c,d,e,&sum,&ave,&sd); printf( "\nThe sum is %d\nThe average is %f\nThe standard deviation is %f" ,sum,ave,sd); } void stat(int a,int b,int c,int d,int e,int *su,float *av,float *std) { * su=a+b+c+d+e; * av= * su/5; * std=sqrt(((((a-*av)*(a-*av))+((b-*av)*(b-*av))+((c-*av)*(c-*av)))/5.0); }